На главную страницу
Конкурс "Допиши рассказ"
New Northern Pole
Зыкова Юлия. 5 класс. New Northern Pole. LOW.
Snowy is a little polar bear cub. He lives in the northern Arctic with his family. Mummy bear, Daddy bear and Snowy can see ice and snow everywhere every day. They like swimming from ice floe to ice floe and digging holes in snow banks.
One day Snowy says, "I'm tired of this ice and snow. I'm going to live where I can see something quite different."
"But your home is here! Look!
The snowflakes are dancing in the air! They are so beautiful! Listen to the snow! It's humming a very funny song, "scoosh-scoosh, scoosh-scoosh", his mother tells him.
"Nothing can stop me", answers Snowy. "I'm packing my things and ...
Snowy went along little narrow path. Went and went, went and went…
He was travelling for a long time and suddenly he saw a beautiful, colored and comfortable house among white snow.
The house didn’t look like all other houses in his Arctic. Little bear wandered: “Who lives in it?”
He came into that house and saw two masters. They were drinking tea.
- Good morning, I’m Snowy, - said the bear.
- Who are you?
- I’m Brush, - replied one of the creatures.
- I’m Paint, - answered another.
- Your house is so beautiful! And I live among white snow… Only white snow… And nothing more…. Can you help me and paint the snow in my Arctic?-asked Snowy.
- Of course? We can. It will be interesting! – replied Brush and Paint.
After that three of them went to the place, where Snowy lived.
Brush and Paint helped Snowy and painted his home place into beautiful colures.
Snowy lived now in the bright and beautiful world.
Вернуться к списку работ