На главную страницу
Конкурс "Допиши рассказ"
Копитайко Данила Михайлович. 9 лет. Sudden uncle. LOW.
Snowy is a little polar bear cub. He lives in the northern Arctic with his family. Mummy bear, Daddy bear and Snowy can see ice and snow everywhere every day. They like swimming from ice floe to ice floe and digging holes in snow banks.
One day Snowy says, "I'm tired of this ice and snow. I'm going to live where I can see something quite different."
"But your home is here! Look!
The snowflakes are dancing in the air! They are so beautiful! Listen to the snow! It's humming a very funny song, "scoosh-scoosh, scoosh-scoosh", his mother tells him.
"Nothing can stop me", answers Snowy. "I'm packing my things and ...
It was evening so Snowy goes to sleep. Next day Snowy gets up, goes his way early while his parents are sleeping. Не goes very long distance. Не sees many polar bears. All bears are shocked when seeing Snowy. He goes all over Arctic.
Snowy is tired because he swam and ran a lot and didn’t sleep. So he goes slowly.
Some hours later Snowy sees something green. He doesn’t know what it is but it is grass. He is happy. He runs and runs. Suddenly he sees…a big Grizzly that wants to eat Snowy.
- Come on, boy. I’m not going to eat you. Don’t be scared. What’s your name? What white you are! – says a big brown Grizzly.
- My name is Snowy and I’m a polar bear, - answers Snowy.
- Snowy!? Isn’t your father’s name is sir McGeady? – asks Grizzly.
- Yes, - politely answers the little white bear, - Aiden McGeady is my father’s name.
- Snowy!!! I’m your uncle Moses. Hasn’t your father told about me? - Gladly shouts Grizzly Moses.
Snowy remembers his uncle because his father told Snowy about his step-brother. When his father was small he was a polar bear in a circus with another small Grizzly bear Moses. And their step-father was an old brown Latin American bear Ari Da Silva Ferreira.
- Uncle Moses, - shouts Snowy, - what a joy that I met you! Let’s go and see my family. My father has missed recently.
- Ok, boy, let’s go together back to your home. I see that you have done a long and hard way up to my place. I’ll see you to your family and I’m glad to meet Aiden once again, - says a big Grizzly…
And they start their way to the North Pole.
Вернуться к списку работ